Terms and Conditions
2. The Company retains the right to update and upgrade our provided Services without prior notice. Therefore, the access to the services is adjusted to the version available on the day of use and the Company has no further obligations to inform the Users, except if differently stated in these Terms and Conditions. The Company may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the service, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their publication on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise have been agreed. Your use of the Services following such publication or communication is equivalent to your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
3. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between any of the parties, constitute any party the agent of another party, nor authorise any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party.
Your use of our products and services
1. Any unlawful use of our products and services is strongly prohibited. As unlawful is defined as any action prohibited by these Terms and Conditions and/ or as noticed on the website.
2. The Company advises that you seek professional advice before relying on any information displayed on any of our products or service. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any information incorporated by a third party on the product or service or through the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content and information, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material (also known as “Content”), or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
3. According to these Terms and Conditions, while using our services, any of these following actions are prohibited :
3.1.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
3.1.2 publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information;
3.1.3 impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of Company;
3.1.4 decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code or content of the Services;
3.1.5 reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
4. To use the Service requires access to the Internet. You are responsible for any service fees or other costs (example equipment) associated with such access.
6. If you are registering with the Service as a school entity or similar, the Company considers that you have the authority to legally bind that entity. The school is and shall remain the data controller of the Customer Data it uploads or provides as part of the Service. ECorporate Web Services Ltd will implement appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Customer Data and against accidental loss or destruction of or damage to Customer Data.
7. If you are a School providing the Service to children, it is expected that you have the authority to provide consent on behalf of parents for ECorporate Web Services Ltd to store and process information from students before allowing such students to access our Service.
8. If you have been provided access to the service, the Company may revoke your right to access at any time without prior notice or explanation, at the Company’s sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to require prior written consent before providing access to the service. Individuals using the same account across multiple services and linking to a school agree to the sharing of data across those services for the purposes of user convenience.
9. The Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees do not hold any liability ( for any claim or demand (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
10. If an account remains unused for a period of 2 months, the company may at its discretion close the account and there may be no way to retrieve the account.
1. To be eligible to have access to our Services, you must register as Member. The registration can be done through our website.
3. You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when completing the registration form. You must maintain and update this information and keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by you is not true, accurate, current and complete, the Company has the right to terminate your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of this service.
4. Registration requires a valid email address (which will need to be verified via a verification email) and a unique password. Avoid choosing obvious words or dates such as a nickname or your birth date. Please use maximum caution to keep your user name and password confidential and log-off from the service when your session is complete to prevent unauthorised access to your information. If your user name or password is subject to unauthorised access, you should immediately inform the Company.
5. Any unauthorised use of your login details must be reported to us as soon as you are aware of such use and the Company will, as soon as reasonably possible, suspend permanently your user name and/or password and issues new ones to you.
6. The Company may, for security or other reasons, require you to change your user name and/or password or other information which facilitates access to this service or its Services.
7. The Company reserves the right to suspend permanently your username and password without notice if the Company becomes aware of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Once the Company has sent you a confirmation e-mail you will become a Member and will be able to access the Services available via the website. You may cancel your membership at any time, see “Termination” below for details.
Charges and Payments
1. Charges are analogous to the membership package to which you subscribe. Membership subscription renewal fees will be automatically charged to your card on file (or any other acceptable payment method) each subscription period (monthly or yearly) until you cancel.
2. You will be charged in advance of your payment period until your membership is cancelled (for cancellation details see “Termination” below) together with additional transaction-based charges. Charges are expressed in GBP. Your membership period begins on the date on which you register for the Services and finishes on the day before that calendar date the following period.
3. Payment for all charges is payable upon registration or the relevant periodic payment date. You can pay membership fees by credit card/debit cards. We use Stripe (www.Stripe.com) as our payment partner and all payments are processed by Stripe, we do not knowingly hold any card information on our platform. At the time of purchase or registration, you will be asked to provide payment details. In the event that the Company is unable at any time to proceed with the payment of any charges, the Company may freeze your account until it has received the settlement in full.
4. A free test series is offered to new registrants. The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for the free test series, and to withdraw or to modify the free test series at any time without prior notice and without liability.
5. Purchases/subscriptions apply only for the account holder and are not transferable.
6. Should you wish to change your mind: if in the first 7 days of your subscription you decide it is not for you then you may cancel your monthly subscriptions with no charge. Please contact us via email to email@example.com – within 7 days for a full refund. In exceptional circumstances, we can offer a partial refund for an annual subscription. This is at our sole discretion and subject to a £25 administration charge.
Dealings with Third Parties
1. The Company does not represent any third party or any party linked to this service (“Third Parties”) and does not have any authority to act for such Third Parties. The Company does not control or endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Parties.
2. You agree that (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) the Company (and our officers, directors, and employees) shall have no liability to you in relation to any dispute which may arise between you and a Third Party, without limitation one or more of your customers, and/or any other users of this service.
1. You acknowledge and agree that all Content provided on the service or through the website, contained in sponsor advertisements or, presented to you by the Company, its partners or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
2. You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use the Content for your personal use (and other items displayed on the service), provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant Content in any form.
If you believe your intellectual property and/or copyrights have been violated in any way via our service, please send an email along with the nature of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Without prejudice to any prior claim that the Company may have against you, the Company may terminate or suspend with immediate effect and without notice, your access to and use of this service and your membership if:
1. It does not receive timely payment for your subscription;
2. It reasonably believes that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions;
3. It is unable to verify the accuracy or validity of any information provided by you;
4. Or it suspects fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity by you.
2. Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions, or any subsequent amendments to them, or become dissatisfied with this service in any way, you are advised to immediately discontinue to access or use this service.
3. You may cancel your membership at any time from your dashboard or by request to sumit@oxbridgeInstitute.co.uk. Cancellation will take effect from the next payment period and you will not be entitled to a refund for any membership fee already paid.
4. You may change your subscription plan at any time upon request to sumit@oxbridgeInstitute.co.uk. You will not be entitled to a refund for any periodic fee already paid in advance.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1. The Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You relieve the Company for any liability on having acquired or not having acquired Content through the Services. The Services, Content and any software are provided on an “as it is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
2. In no event shall the Company or its suppliers, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable with respect to the service or the services or the subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory: (i) for any amount in the aggregate in excess of the greater of the fees paid by you for the services purchased through the service during the six-month period preceding the applicable claim; (ii) for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever; (iii) for data loss or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services; or (iv) for any matter beyond Company’s reasonable control. The Company acknowledges that certain states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. On this occasion, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Amendment to these Terms and Conditions
1. The Company reserves the right to amend and alter these Terms and Conditions and any Content or information contained on the service at any time. In the event, these Terms and Conditions are altered the Company will publish the amended Terms and Conditions on this service. Changes will apply from the date of publication.
1. Whilst the Company will try to provide you with uninterrupted access to this service and its Services, there can be however no guarantee that the Services will be always accessible and in satisfactory operating conditions. Thus, the Company retains the right to withdraw, modify, discontinue or temporarily or permanently suspend one or more aspects of this service in cases that there is a legal, technical or other reasonable cause. (Including technical difficulties experienced by the Company or any networking dysfunctions). However, The Company will try, wherever possible, to provide reasonable notice of the Company’s intention to temporarily suspend the operation of the services.
2. The Company reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any Content available in your account, including any Content contributed by you, with or without notice if deemed by the Company to be contrary to these Terms and Conditions. The Company has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any Content that you provide when using the Services.
3. If the Company fails to exercise or enforce a right under the Terms and Conditions that failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, in respect of the conflict of laws. Both parties, the Company, and the User agree to submit any dispute arising regarding the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
6. These Terms and Conditions set out the Company’s entire agreement and understanding with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede all representations, communications and prior agreements (written or oral).
7. Unless expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions no term of them is enforceable by any person who is not a party to it.
8. You must report any violations of these Terms and Conditions to our support team through our support page.
9. GDPR: We make our best efforts to take care of your personal data. To the best of our knowledge, our service providers are in compliance with the GDPR provisions and we are constantly striving to better our data handling processes, for any queries in regards to the protection of your data, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you soon.
10. Special admonitions for international use: Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with and you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all local laws, regulations, and rules in the jurisdiction(s) in which you reside. You agree to comply with all applicable laws
Last updated: Feb 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at ECorporate Web Services Ltd (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Services expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Publicly Available Personal Information. We collect first name, last name, and nickname; email addresses; and other similar data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
4. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see "WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?" above), in United States, and other countries.
In particular, Company complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States and has certified its compliance with it. As such, Company is committed to subjecting all personal information received from the European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List.
The Company is responsible for the processing of personal information it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf.
With respect to personal information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Company is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. FTC. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. In that case, the parent-guardian/school acts as the data collector for the minor and the Company acts as the data processor according to the applicable data protection laws. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. For the United Kingdom, the applicable law is the UK Data Protection Act 1998 on the implementation of EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation). This law includes the right: (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
■ Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
ECorporate Web Services Ltd
Milton Keynes MK10 9RP
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Last updated: Feb 2020